Providing 5 Star Service Everyday
Here at Dockham Dental Care, we believe in providing the most comprehensive dental care for Stanton, MI and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to being the practice that Stanton and area residents choose for all dentistry services.
Our 5 Star Service Includes:
Comfort You Deserve
Our number one priority for all of our patients is for them to receive complete, comfortable care. Our team is dedicated to making you feel at home both in and out of the dental chair. Going to the dentist should not be a hassle, so we work hard to make it a pleasant, enjoyable experience.
At Dockham Dental Care, we go the extra mile to make sure you feel right at home. We offer a variety of amenities to our visitors, including complimentary transportation for our local guests in Stanton who have no other means of reaching our location.
Once you arrive, we encourage you to enjoy one of our fabulous, warm cookies and to take off your shoes. We want you to be able to relax with a piping hot cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or tea, or a nice chilled bottle of water.
When you're in our treatment rooms, you will enjoy a relaxing memory foam chair, pillows, and blankets. Each treatment room has a nice view of our garden area. We will do everything to put your mind at ease while you're in our office, and make you feel like you're not at the dentist at all.
Best of all, at the end of your visit, you'll be handed a warm cotton face cloth to freshen up with. We want you to feel pampered, relaxed, and pleasant. We believe every patient deserves a 5 Star Experience, so our team works diligently everyday to provide that to our visitors.
If you have questions about our services, how to becoming a patient, or just general comments, we invite you to contact us today at 989-831-9200 or by filling out a contact form.
Click here to view our Comfort Menu.
Our team is dedicated to giving all of our patients the care they deserve. Our skilled staff and doctor have various certifications, so you will always receive the best and latest dental treatments available.
For Dockham Dental Care, complete care doesn't just mean making sure you attend regular appointments and maintain a healthy mouth. To us it means getting to know each patient, their needs, and their desires for their smile. It means constantly updating the services we provide, so we are always providing the best possible treatment options to everyone who visits our office. Furthermore, it means making sure you feel comfortable, safe, and cared for when you visit our dentist office.
While the basics of dentistry are pretty consistent, the methods and technologies available are always evolving. With Dockham Dental, you can rest assured that we are always using the latest, most effective technology. Our staff is always training in new ways to treat you and your family. We are proud to to offer the most advanced, and latest technology so you and your family receive the highest level of dental care in Central Michigan.
Technology used by Dockham Dental Care:
- Digital & Panoramic X-rays
- Computer Decay Analysis with Spectra®
- Clear Choice Invisible Braces
- Comprehensive Braces for Children & Adults – Metal & White Type
- Florida Probe™ Computer Gum Pocket Analysis
- T-Scan™ Computer Bite Analysis Program
- CAESY™ Education Systemic
- The Smile Channel Reception Room Education System
- In Office Denture Laboratory – Reline, Repairs, Dentures, Partials, Bite Splints
- Intraoral Cameras
- VELscope® Oral Cancer Check
- Ozondated Oils
- Ozone Water Unites for Home Use
- In Office All Ceramic – Crowns, Inlays, Onlays, Veneers – E4D®
- Kavidy Kops Lollipops for Decay Reduction Therapy
- MI Paste & Prevident Remineralization Pastes
- Closys Rinse, Toothpaste, Tooth & Gum Tonic
- NTI-tss™ Migraine Headache Therapy
Making sure you have good oral health helps keeps the rest of your body healthy as well. The team at Dockham Dental Care is dedicated to helping all patients maintain good oral health, and to treat them with the respect they deserve. One of the many ways we serve our patients is by providing the most advanced treatments available. Our staff is always learning about new methods and treatment options, so you and your loved ones receive the most current and effective care.
Advanced Treatment Options Offered by Dockham Dental Care:
- Home and Chairside Whitening Solutions – KÖR
- Ozone/Oxygen Treatment
- Customized Complete and Partial Dentures
- Tooth Colored Fillings – Mercury Free
- Periolase Laser Gum Treatments
- Oral Conscious Sedation (Sleeping Pill)
- Nitrous Oxide Conscious Sedation
- Air Abrasion & Minimal invasive Dentistry
- Dental Tooth Sealants
- Mercury Free/Mercury Safe Dentistry
- Holistic/Biological Dentistry
- Mini Dental Implants
Our pursuit of learning did not end when we received our degrees and registrations. Our staff is highly trained and has a diverse set of certifications and specialties. Dr. Dockham has never slowed his pursuit of knowledge and is proud to be a professional member of many organizations.
These memberships and certifications include:
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Michigan Dental Association (MDA)
- Member of the West Michigan Dental Association (WMDA)
- Member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants (IAMDI)
- Member of International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Member American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA)
- Member of Mid Michigan Dental Advisory Board
- Member of Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions (DAMS)
- Member of Mercury Safe Dentists
- Ozone Certified — CMU3™ Level 1 from The Florida Ozone Institute
- LANAP — Periolase Certified — Laser Gum Therapy (Non Surgical)
- E4D CAD/Cam Certified — E4D University
- Tip Edge Orthodontics Certified — Comprehensive Metal/Ceramic Braces
- Bicon Implants — Certified Advanced Training
- Imtec Implant Trained
- Mini Implant Training with Dr. Todd Shatkin
- Perio Protect Method Certified
- ClearCorrect™ Certified (Invisible Braces)
- Velscope® (Oral Cancer Evaluation)
- T-Scan™ — Computer Bite Analysis Trained
Call Us Now